- Abrons, Ellie, and Adam Fure. 2018. "Postdigital Materiality." In Lineament: Material, Representation and the Physical Figure in Architectural Production, by Gail Peter Borden and Michael Meredith, 185-195. Abingdon: Routledge.
Austin, Matthew. 2017. "The Other Digital: What is the
Glitch in Architecture?" Protocols, Flows, and Glitches, Proceedings of
the 22nd International Conference of the Association of Computer-Aided
Architectural Design Research in Asia (CAADRIA) 2017. Hong Kong: The
Association for Computer-Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia (CAADRIA).
- Betancourt, Michael. 2017. "The Invention of Glitch Video: Digital TV Dinner." Millennium Film Journal (65).
- !Mediengruppe Bitnik. 2015. H3333333k. House of Electronic Arts Basel, Basel.
- Cambridge University Press. n.d. Meaning of Glitch in English. Accessed June 23, 2020. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/glitch.
- Carpo, Mario. 2017. The Second Digital Turn. Cambridge: The MIT Press.
- Chan, Alexandria Bo-Weong. 2018. Glitching Ritual: Instigating Computational Glitch Aggregations Towards Adaptations of Narrative Space. Master's Thesis, Aarhus: Arkitektskolen Aarhus.
- Cloninger, Curt. 2010. GltchLnguistx: The Machine in the Ghost / Static Trapped in Mouths. October. Accessed June 18, 2020. http://lab404.com/glitch/.
- Cloninger, Curt, and Nick Briz. 2014. Sabotage!. Accessed June 18, 2020. https://booksfromthefuture.tumblr.com/post/86197395718/sabotage-glitch-politix-manualifesto.
- Enns, Clint. 2018. A Brief History of Algorithmic Editing. November 22. Accessed May 2020. https://medium.com/janbot/a-brief-history-of-algorithmic-editing-732c3e19884b.
- Glenn, John. 1962. Into Orbit. London: Cassell.
- Grant, Ed. 2015. Churn.
- Grosz, Elizabeth. 2001. Architecture From the Outside: Essays on Virtual and Real Space. London, England: The MIT Press Cambridge.
- Jecu, Marta. 2018. Architecture and the Virtual. Bristol: Intellect Ltd.
- Lazarevski, Kiril. 2019. Glitch and the Art of Letting Go Part 2: Re-Contextualized Perception. November 19. Accessed March 17, 2020. https://graphitepublications.com/glitch-and-the-art-of-letting-go-part-2-re-contextualized-perception/.
- —. 2020. Glitch and the Art of Letting Go Part 3: “Importance” in the Myth of Imperfection. January 24. Accessed March 17, 2020. https://graphitepublications.com/glitch-and-the-art-of-letting-go-part-3-importance-and-the-myth-of-imperfection/.
- Lynn, Greg. 2004. Folding in Architecture. Chichester: John Wiley and Sons Ltd.
- Manon, Hugh S., and Daniel Temkin. 2011. "Notes on Glitch." World Picture Journal (6). Accessed March 14, 2020. http://www.worldpicturejournal.com/WP_6/Manon.html.
- Merriam-Webster. n.d. English Words from Yiddish: Our Little List is Not the Whole Megillah, But it Ain't Bubkes. Accessed February 11, 2020. https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/english-words-from-yiddish.
- Packer, Randall. 2014. The Third Space. January 29. Accessed January 2020. https://randallpacker.com/third-space/.
Pallasmaa, Juhani. 2018. "Architecture as Experience:
The fusion of the world and the self." Architectural Research in
Finland 2 (1): 9-17.
- Pallasmaa, Juhani. 1985. "The Geometry of Feeling: The Phenomenology of Architecture." In Encounters: Architectural Essays, by Juhani Pallasmaa, 87-97. Helsinki.
- Peña, Ernesto, Kedrick James, and Digital Literacy Centre UBC. 2016. "A Glitch Pedagogy: Exquisite Error and the Appeal of the Accidental." Journal of the Canadian Association for Curriculum Studies 14: 108-127.
- Pérez-Gómez, Alberto, and Louise Pelletier. 1997. Architectural Representation and the Perspective Hinge. Cambridge, USA: The MIT Press.
- Psarra, Sophia. 2009. Architecture and Narrative: The Formation of Space and Cultural Meaning. Abingdon: Routledge.
- Satterfield, Blair, and Marc Swackhamer. 2018. "Why architects should want to give up control and predictability." In Lineament: Material, Representation, And The Physical Figure in Architectural Production, by Gail Peter Borden and Michael Meredith, 53-54. Abingdon: Routledge.
- Sei, Keiko. 2001. "Productive Unclarities, interview with Barbara Lattanzi ." SPRINGERIN magazine. https://www.springerin.at/en/2001/4/produktive-unklarheiten/.
- St-Pierre, Mathieu. 2014. "Past Forward." Gahoedong 60. 100dpi. Seoul.
- Temkin, Daniel. 2014. Glitch && Human/Computer Interaction. Accessed June 18, 2020. https://nooart.org/post/73353953758/temkin-glitchhumancomputerinteraction.
- Whitehead, Alfred North. 1938. Modes of Thought. New York: Macmillan.
Zimmer, Ben. 2013. The Hidden History of
"Glitch". November 4. Accessed March 17, 2020.